Become a Health Raiser!
We have opportunities available for:
- ED Technicians
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Medical Assistants
- Mental Health Workers
- Surgical Technologists
- Sterile Processing Technicians
- Telemetry Technicians
Opportunities for growth and a career well cared for: that's what you can expect at Northwell. By submitting your resume, you'll enter our talent community and take the first step in joining 79,000 employees who look at careers in health care differently. If your qualifications align with the needs of our available clinical support roles, a recruiter may contact you to schedule an interview.
Get a glimpse of what makes Northwell special
Although we’re New York State’s largest health care provider, we think and act like a family. When you work at Northwell you are part of an organization that is doing spectacular things. And you’ll leave work every day knowing that you made a difference in improving the lives of the people in your community. Watch our videos, get to know our culture and see how we’re all working together to change health care for the better.
You’ll discover a culture as unique as you
As a 2021 Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Place to Work-Certified™, we are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that empowers our team members to grow and develop. Some of our initiatives include:
- Our commitment to continued growth and development through tuition reimbursement programs, Northwell’s Center for Learning & Innovation (CLI) and much more.
- Multiple Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs) that you can join including Women in Healthcare, VALOR (Veterans and Allies: Liaisons of Reintegration), N-Able in support of people with disabilities, BRIDGES to celebrate many cultural groups such as Chinese, Korean, African-American, and Latinx. We are also proud of our recognition as a DiversityInc Best Health System for Diversity.
- Supporting our team members to give back to the community through neighborhood efforts, as well as through our system-wide employee giving programs such as the Northwell Health Walk and Casual for Cohen.
- Honoring our employee contributions through recognition programs such as the Innovation Challenge, President’s Awards and myRecognition, to name a few.
Important Prospective Team Member COVID-19 Vaccination Update:
Northwell Health is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our patients and team members, so we may continue serving our communities by delivering exceptional care. As such, we implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before they begin working at our sites and complete their vaccination series according to the schedule outlined by the manufacturer for any additional doses.